• Material: 100% combed and ring-spun cotton; Heather colours are 52% cotton and 48% polyester; the colour Athletic Heather is 90% cotton and 10% polyester
• Weight: 0.16 kg (0.35 lbs)
• Shirt made by Bella+Canvas in their sweatshop-free facilities using sustainable production methods. The materials are being sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US, and the base colour is achieved with eco-friendly dyes and water-efficient dye machines.
• Print made by Printful using DTG-print technology and eco-friendly, vegan, non-hazardous inks.
• Artwork made by Horse Reality – Brumby stallion on Australian background
Print-on-Demand: More Sustainability but Longer Waiting Times
This beautiful long sleeve shirt does not yet exist. Only after you place your order will it be printed specifically for you! We think that this is great because every item created already has a known buyer and this shop won’t contribute to landfills full of unwanted clothes. But it can take up to 6 weeks until your parcel arrives. Read more about all that in our FAQs.
Shipping & Import Charges
This shirt will be shipped from Europe (Latvia). Depending on your location, you may have to pay import taxes or fees once your package is about to cross the border. To prevent unpleasant surprises, we recommend you to inform yourself about your residence country’s policies.
Returns & Exchanges
Due to the print-on-demand nature of this item, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges because of the selection of the wrong size. Please check the size guide above to make sure the shirt will fit you! Read in our FAQs what to do if you received a damaged item.
Measurements are provided by the suppliers and vary from product to product. You can find a link to the size guide for this shirt on the top of this page, under the dropdown menus with the colour and size options.
• Machine wash inside-out between 20 – 30°C (65 – 85°F) using a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours.
• If you need to use bleach, use non-chlorine bleach. No fabric softeners.
• Tumble-dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• If necessary, iron inside-out with a cool iron. Do not iron the print directly.
• Do not dry clean.